Fully Funded DAAD AgEcon Scholarships 2023 at University Of Hohenheim
The Fully Funded DAAD AgEcon Scholarships 2023 at University Of Hohenheim are offered through the “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” (EPOS) special initiative of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). By means of the EPOS scholarships, the DAAD assists outstanding individuals from developing nations with a robust academic and professional track record.
Typically, scholars who receive this Postgraduate scholarship have prior work experience in a public institution, governmental body, or private enterprise in a developing nation. Consequently, they will have been actively involved in planning and implementing initiatives and projects with a focus on development policies in areas such as technology, economics, and social impact.
The recipients of the DAAD AgEcon Scholarship at University of Hohenheim will benefit from a two-year waiver of their tuition fees for the Agricultural Economics Master’s program. Additionally, they will receive comprehensive coverage, including health insurance, a monthly living allowance, travel expenses to and from Germany, as well as research-related costs (please refer to the EPOS webpage for specific details and additional benefits). Moreover, an essential component of the DAAD EPOS initiative involves an intensive German language course from August to September at a language center in Germany, preceding the commencement of the Master’s program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Host Institution(s): University of Hohenheim
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Students from Developing countries
Eligibility for the Fully Funded DAAD AgEcon Scholarships 2023 at University Of Hohenheim:
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2 years of professional experience post-bachelors, prior to the date of applying
- Note that employment in academia, like teaching and research at a university or research institute, is not considered
- Applicants must have relevant work experience for this initiative; only in very exceptional cases can it be accepted.
- Applicants’ academic degrees should be less than 6 years old.
- Applicants must possess development-related motivations and intentions.
- Applicants must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded DAAD AgEcon Scholarships 2023 at University Of Hohenheim:
- Checklist of all required DAAD application documents, physically signed and dated
- DAAD Application Form, physically signed and dated
- An up-to-date CV (Europass), physically signed and dated
- Motivation Letter (max 2 pages), physically signed and dated
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.