D-Prize Challenge 2023 for Social Entrepreneurs to fight Poverty
The D-Prize Challenge 2023 for Social Entrepreneurs to fight Poverty aims to bridge the gap between proven poverty interventions and those in need by launching new ventures that distribute these interventions. Through its efforts, D-Prize strives to place existing solutions in the hands of those who need them most. The challenge is worth up to $USD 20,000.
The D-Prize Challenge 2023 for Social Entrepreneurs offers suitably qualified applicants the chance to create a design for a new organization that implements a poverty intervention on a large scale. Submit your proposal to one of the Distribution Challenges and you could be awarded up to $20,000 USD to get your organization started and deliver your solution to people living in poverty.
Eligibility for the D-Prize Challenge 2023 for Social Entrepreneurs to fight Poverty:
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background. The majority of their awardees have not launched nor raised any funding.
- D-Proze will consider funding existing organizations only if you are distributing an existing intervention and you have a need for high-risk capital that cannot be supported by your current donors or revenue.
- Existing organizations applying to the D-Prize should have operated for no more than 18 months and raised no more than $30,000 in outside funding.
Evaluation Process for the D-Prize Challenge 2023 for Social Entrepreneurs to fight Poverty:
Round 1: Please send your concept note and resume(s). There are over 2000 applications per contest.
Round 2: The top 5% of entrepreneurs will be invited to respond to a series of written questions over the course of two weeks.
Final Round: The top 1% of entrepreneurs will be interviewed by phone and email and, if successful, receive up to $20,000 to launch their business.
Laumch: For the next three months, applicants will apply their skills to create a business that can expand and benefit millions of people.
- Early Submission Deadline: May 14, 2023.
- Regular Submission Deadline: June 4, 2023.
- Extension Deadline (limited to people who register): June 24, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.