Belgium Government ARES Fully Funded 2023 Scholarships for Developing Countries
The Belgium Government is most delighted to invite suitably qualified students from developing countries who are looking to undertake a master’s degree program at any higher institution of learning in Belgium to submit application for the ARES Fully Funded 2023 Scholarships for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The ARES Fully Funded 2023 Scholarships was established and funded by the Belgium Government to offer outstanding students from developing countries an opportunity to further develop their skills for the development of their country. The fully funded Master’s scholarships offer successful applicants the chance to pursue a one year specialized master’s degree program or a 4 to 6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Belgium Government
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions of learning in Belgium
- International travel costs
- Living allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees
- Registration fees
- Insurance fees
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training
Number of Awards: 200
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Developing Countries (Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Guinea, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.)
Eligibility for the Belgium Government ARES Fully Funded 2023 Scholarships for Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be a student from developing country.
- Applicants must be residing and working in their home country at the time of application.
- Applicants must be citizens, reside and work in any of the countries mentioned above.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
- Applicants must possess relevant professional experience in a ARES partner country for a minimum of two years.
- Applicants must complete the application in the language in which the training is given and provide proof of language proficiency.
- Applicants are allowed to apply for only one training course.
Method of Application for the Belgium Government ARES Fully Funded 2023 Scholarships for Developing Countries:
Interested applicants should carefully follow the steps below:
- Create a GIRAF account and you will receive a confirmation mail within few hours to a few days of account validation.
- After account validation, you can access the application form via the Competitive calls tab of your GIRAF profile.
- Complete your application form and ensure to always click Save and edit later option.
- Submit your complete application.
Application Deadline: January 27, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.