Nanyang Technological University 2023 College Scholarship in Singapore
Nanyang Technological University in Singapore is most delighted to welcome suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university to submit application for the 2023 College Scholarship worth full tuition fee and living allowance for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The 2023 College Scholarship is an annual award created by the university to aid international students commencing their undergraduate studies in Singapore. Following receipt of the Tuition Grant, the Undergraduate scholarship pays for living expenses of up to $5,000 each academic year in addition to tuition.
Nanyang Technological University is a national research university in Singapore. Established in 1981, it is the second oldest autonomous university in the country and is considered as one of the most prestigious universities in the world by various international metrics. It is usually ranked among the world’s top 20 institutions of higher learning as a result of the learning standards being impacted on students to make them stand out among their peers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The university’s College Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee and Living allowance
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Nanyang Technological University 2023 College Scholarship in Singapore:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must have good leadership qualities and potential.
- Applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission from the university for a full time degree program.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency with the following test results: GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL.
Method of Application for the Nanyang Technological University 2023 College Scholarship in Singapore:
Interested applicants must first take admission for an eligible undergraduate degree program at the university. After enrolling, applicants can proceed to fill out the online application form via the official website.
Application Deadline: January 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.