Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
The Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore is available for eligible international students who aspire to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session. Prospective applicants are welcome to apply for this opportunity to further their educational goals.
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore is offering a fully funded Undergraduate scholarship to undergraduates who are facing financial challenges in completing a degree program. This scholarship covers tuition and living expenses and rewards those who display academic excellence, strong leadership qualities, and a commitment to extracurricular activities.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a public research university located in Singapore. It is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the world. NTU has 23 academic schools spanning engineering, business, science, and the humanities. Its main campus is located in the western part of Singapore, while its second campus is located in Novena. NTU offers a wide range of degree programs, from undergraduate to postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Its research is focused on areas such as sustainability, artificial intelligence, healthcare, and smart cities. NTU also has a vibrant student life, with over 200 clubs and societies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Nanyang Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas program subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Applicants must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma, or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must have excellent co-curricular records.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and potential.
Method of Application for the Nanyang Scholarships 2023 at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore:
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must first submit their application for admission. Information on how to apply for a scholarship can be found at the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ link at the end of the online admission form.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.