IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France
The IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France is offering a remarkable chance to students who are interested in studying a master’s degree program at the University School of Research for the 2023/2024 academic session. This award is potentially renewable.
Why should you consider the Graduate School at the University School of Research for your studies? With its existing degrees, the University School of Research offers a unique and innovative educational experience, including a research-focused master’s program and doctoral program. In addition to that, the school offers several Master’s scholarship opportunities to financially support its students with their study expenses.
The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School is a private graduate school located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It was founded in 2005 and offers a range of postgraduate programs in engineering, business, management, and healthcare. The school emphasizes practical learning and problem-solving skills and offers programs in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and German. IMPLANTEUS Graduate School also offers online courses, which are available in the same languages. The school has a strong focus on international collaboration and research and has a number of partners located around the world.
SEE ALSO: International Scholarships 2023 at Universita Cattolica del SacroCuore in Italy
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The IMAS International Excellence Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France
Scholarship Worth: The award is paid in three installments:
- 50% at the beginning of the academic year, on presentation of a proof of registration
- 40% at the end of semester 1
- 10% in May
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France:
- Applicants must be admitted to the IMAS Master.
- Applicants must have relevant bachelor’s degree qualifications.
- Applicants must comply with the language requirements of the university and have skills and proficiency in English as the program is taught in the same language.
- Applicants must reside abroad when applying (except for M1 students who apply for the scholarship in M2)
Method of Application for the IMAS International Excellence Scholarships 2023 at IMPLANTEUS Graduate School in France:
Interested applicants should access the application file on the website of the Graduate School. It includes an information form to be completed, as well as the following documents:
- A letter of recommendation
- A brief letter emphasizing the quality of the application, especially through a description of the rating system in the country of origin
To be admissible, application files must be sent to the Graduate School at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE ALSO: ECOWAS-WAIGF West African School on Internet Governance Scholarship 2023
- May 9, 2023, for phase 1.
- June 15, 2023 for phase 2.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.