Nanyang Technological University Fully-Funded 2023 Nanyang President’s Scholarships in Singapore
Nanyang Technological University in Singapore is inviting suitably qualified international students with preference to Singapore students who are looking to undertake a PhD degree program at the university to submit application for the Fully-Funded 2023 Nanyang President’s Scholarships worth full tuition fee and other exciting offers you can’t afford to miss.
The Fully-Funded 2023 Nanyang President’s Scholarships are offered to qualified applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution. The PhD scholarship program is designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a doctoral degree program (PhD) at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Nanyang Technological University is a national research university in Singapore. Established in 1981, it is the second oldest autonomous university in the country and is considered as one of the most prestigious universities in the world by various international metrics. It is usually ranked among the world’s top 20 institutions of higher learning as a result of the learning standards being impacted on students to make them stand out among their peers.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nanyang President’s Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend worth about $3,000
- Conference allowance worth up to S$4,000 per financial year
- One-time IT allowance worth about $1500
- Annual grant worth about $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Subsidized campus accommodation
Number of Awards: Thirty
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students ( Priority will be given to citizens of Singapore)
Eligibility for the Nanyang Technological University Fully-Funded 2023 Nanyang President’s Scholarships in Singapore:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have a First Class Honors degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- Applicants must have applied for a full time PhD degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must have accepted the offer of admission from the university.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
Method of Application for the Nanyang Technological University Fully-Funded 2023 Nanyang President’s Scholarships in Singapore:
Interested applicants are required to visit the online application portal to begin their application.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.