Scholarship Awards 2023 at International University of Japan
There are various Scholarship Awards 2023 at International University of Japan for citizens and non-citizens of Japan with excellent academic achievement who are interested in pursuing a master’s or Ph.D. degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session. Receiving these scholarships will go a long way in helping students fund their tuition and study expenses for the entire duration of their studies hence they meet the average requirements every academic year.
The various Scholarship Awards and funding opportunities at the university are made available for domestic and international students based on their academic achievement at the time of Admission and based on the objectives of the various partner organizations, companies, and foundations funding the award. Kindly note that most of the Master’s scholarships and Ph.D. scholarships listed below require recipients to be on a Japan Student Visa.
- Nakayama 100 premium
- Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Scholarship
- Ministry of Education, Japan (MEXT)
The International University of Japan is a private university located in Minamiuonuma city in Niigata Prefecture, Japan.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The various Scholarship Awards sponsors
Host Institution(s): The International University of Japan in Japan
- Tuition Fee
- Partial Admission fee
- Monthly stipend
- Airfare and other allowances
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the Scholarship Awards 2023 at International University of Japan:
- Applications are welcomed from both domestic and international students.
- Applicants must meet the scholarship award requirements.
- Ph.D. applicants must have a master’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Master’s applicants must have a first-degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be on a Japan Student Visa.
- Applicants must be applying for a master’s or Ph.D. degree program at the university.
- Applicants must meet the language requirement of the university.
Method of Application for the Scholarship Awards 2023 at International University of Japan:
Interested applicants should follow the steps below.
- Carefully go through the IUJ Scholarship Guidelines
- Start an Online Application
- In Phase 2 of the Online Application, fill in the Scholarship application
- Complete and submit the Scholarship application
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.