International Scholarships and Awards 2023 at Mount Saint Vincent University
The many International Scholarships and Awards 2023 at Mount Saint Vincent University are provided to lessen the financial burden of pursuing an undergraduate and master’s degree program at the university for domestic and international students with excellent academic results to fund their study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Many International Scholarships and Awards have been provided by the university to recognize outstanding academic performances and to help students with the cost of tuition and study expenses for those students with financial needs. The university offers Undergraduate scholarships, Master’s scholarships, and bursaries to new and continuing students. There are a number of different scholarships available and some of these awards require students to complete an application. Students with an average of 80percent or more in thesis-based and course-based programs are eligible to receive some of the many internal scholarships such as:
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Graduate Scholarships
- Bachelor of Education Scholarships
- External Awards and Scholarships
- Entrance Scholarships
- In-Course Scholarships
Mount Saint Vincent University is a public, primarily undergraduate, university located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and was established in 1873. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Arts, Science, Education, and Professional Studies. The Mount offers more than 190 courses, over 10 full undergraduate degree programs, and four graduate degree, programs online.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The International Scholarships and Awards by the university
Host Institution(s): Mount Saint Vincent University in Canada
Scholarship Worth: Tuition and study expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the International Scholarships and Awards 2023 at Mount Saint Vincent University:
- Applicants can be a domestic or international student.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time degree program at the university.
- Master’s applicants must have a first-degree certificate or equivalent.
- Undergraduate applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must meet the entry and language requirements of the university to be considered for admission.
- Applicants must demonstrate great leadership potential in their extracurricular activities.
Method of Application for the International Scholarships and Awards 2023 at Mount Saint Vincent University:
Interested applicants are to carefully read each scholarship information to ensure they meet the requirements.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.