George Brown College International Scholarships in Canada 2022
Are you a student longing to study abroad or further your academic pursuit in Canada, then this might be the best for you as George Brown College recently announced their 2022 scholarships and award programmes and urges international students with excellent grades to apply.
The Scholarship programmes are meant for top level students with out-standing or good grades who are willing to take-on full time study in the university, and are willing to study in another country till the duration of the programme elapses.
The George Brown College have been known for supporting students in reaching their goes, and often considered by many as one of the best schools in Toronto with reputable alumina. The school was fully accredited as college of applied arts and technology and consists of about campuses in downtown Toronto, and for over 2 decades now it has been helping foreign students all over the globe with over 10000 students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): George Brown College, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Differs
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for the George Brown College 2022 Scholarships programmes.
For a student to be deemed fit for the GBC 2022 scholarships program, he or she must meet the below requirements.
- Eligible students must have a valid study permit, and also an international student
- The candidate must have a full records of academic excellence.
- The applicant must be willing to take-on on a full-time programme
- The applicant must have a minimum CGPA of about 2.5 and 3.5 depending on the scholarship/award program in consideration.
- Must have participated in activities that have made a contribution to other students, their Department/School and/or the College community.
- Tuition fee Waivers/Discounts
- Academic mentor-ship
- Other benefits
Application process for the 2022 George Brown College International Scholarships Canada.
Interested applicants must apply for this scholarship by selecting International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW and must be an international student. If not one, then the student is required to take on a full time progamme in the school.
If you have any questions about individual awards or the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the official School website for more info HERE