SMART Scholarships for International Students at Staffordshire University
In acknowledgement of the wonderful talent and achievements of many intentional students in the United Kingdom, Staffordshire University is glad to make available the offer of SMART Scholarships for International students for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship is offered as an aspect of the admissions procedures and is depended on their application to study in the University. Scholarships are applied as fee discount and will be displayed on candidate’s Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Staffordshire University, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): Staffordshire University, UK
Scholarship Worth: £2,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
SMART Scholarships for International Students at Staffordshire University Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be considered for the SMART Scholarships for International Students at Staffordshire University, interested applicant must meet the following scholarship criteria listed below:
- Interested applicants must be international tuition fee paying student.
- Interested applicants must poses an approved offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University, excluding undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice, Social Work, Midwifery, blended and distance learning courses.
- Interested applicants must be ready to start their studies in September 2022 or January 2023 and cannot be retrieved if offer is postponed to a later entry.
- Interested applicants must display outstanding academic capacity.
- Interested applicants must provide proof of English language competence.
SMART Scholarships for International Students at Staffordshire University Application Process:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the SMART Scholarships for International Students 2022 are required to apply for admission into an acceptable course and will be thoughtlessly considered for the scholarship award.
Application Deadline: Not specified