Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2022
Eligible Domestic and International students who wish to pursue various academic career in Canada are currently invited to submit undergraduate applications for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at the Queen’s University Belfast for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
Are you an international student who is worried about the tuition fee? worry no more because the scholarship offers more than 50% decrease on tuition fees for international students paying for international tuition fees rates and who will be starting their full time undergraduate studies at the Queen’s University Belfast in the 2022/2023 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition, Stipends and Accomodations
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & Doctoral
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Details
To be qualified for the Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you must meet at least on of the following criteria below:
- Students must obtain an admission offer to study a full time eligible undergraduate or masters program into various department beginning in 2022/2023 academic session at Queen’s University Belfast campus which is currently their affirmed first choice.
- Students must be identified as an international student paying the international tuition fee rate in order to have a fair chance at being considered for the 50% discount. Please note that Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not qualified for the Queen’s University Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 202
- In order to stand a chance at being admitted, applicants must complete the online application form which must be submitted along with a detailed video on the application form on or before the application deadline, 15:00 BST June 9, 2022.
- Applicants must make sure to submit videos on or before application deadline because any video submitted after 15:00 BST June 9, 2022 would not be considered valid
- Undergraduate application for the The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at the Queen’s University Belfast are expected to start in the autumn semester for the 2022/2023 academic session and can not be used for 2023/2024.
- Applicants who wish to deffer their entry into the University should note that their scholarship would not be transferred.
- Students are self funded
- Students who are beneficiaries of external sponsorship body like Government, charity or private organisation scholarship are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2022
List of courses eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2022:
The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2022 are not applicable to the following courses below:
- Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
The online application form should be completed and sent along side a short video summarizing why you wish to study at Queen’s University Belfast and how your decision would positively benefit you in your future career goal. Kindly go to the application form for more details.
Application closes on June 9, 2022 15:00 BST.