Queensland University Law Scholarships 2023 Australia
Are you a student who wish to further your academic pursuit in Australia, then this might be the perfect stepping stone for you as Queensland University are offering Law Scholarships to interested applicants both domestic and international students. On the article, we will detail each steps on how to enroll for the programme.
Queensland University Law Scholarship 2022-2023 program won’t be a fully funded one as students are meant to cover some payment during their study time at the school. The partially funded scheme is basically for Domestic and international students under Bachelor or Master in Law. This scholarship is valued at 25% or 50% of the laws component of masters degree program.
The new came earlier this year on the University of Queensland official website urging students both far and wide to partake in the above mentioned law scholarships and add that each applicant must have prior outstanding academic excellence to be able to pull through into a coursework masters programs in law which are the Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), and the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) or dual degree programs.
SEE ALSO: South African-Germany CDR & DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships and Internships 2023
Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, The school The University of Queensland (UQ) have proven to be one of the best in the country as well as in the country. It is also considered as fifth oldest institution in the country with high reputation, thus the reason why almost all students want to enroll in the school. The recent Law scholarship exercise is basically to further strengthen their academic excellence among international students.
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
Institution(s): Queensland University
Funding Type: Partially Funding
Study in: Australia
Opportunity Focus Areas: Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland. The Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw), dual degree programs.
Program Period: Four years for Undergraduate. Two years for Masters.
Deadline: Closing date for students commencing in Semester 1 is 30 October. Closing date for students commencing in Semester 2 is 15 May.
SEE ALSO: WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship Applications (Fully-Funded)
Successful candidate for the Queensland University Law Scholarship 2023 program will be provided with the following:
1. Two scholarships are offered for undergraduate.
2. Four scholarships are on offer; two scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees and two scholarships covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL) or Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) programs.
3. The scholarship does not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Queensland University Law Scholarship 2023
To participate or qualify for the Queensland University Law Scholarship 2023 programme for International Students, aspirant candidates must adhere to the following:
- The accepted language is English.
- Any country can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- International students who have applied or are applying for admission into a postgraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Note that no Students is allowed to hold two similar scholarship programmes.
Application Procedures for the Queensland University Law Scholarship
1. First is to apply using their online form on their official site “HERE“. You can apply to study the LLM, MIL, MICLaw or dual degree programs.
2. If you already have an existing application with the school or have received an offer, you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form together with the following supporting documentation:”
- Official academic transcript/s
- Two reference letters
For more information you can simply email the school on: email@example.com.
You can also check their official website to know more about the Queensland University Law Scholarship.