WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship Applications (Fully-Funded)
Are you willing or have the plans to enroll for a fully funded program in West Africa, then this is what you have been waiting for as “The West Africa Center for Crop Improvement” which stands for WACCI have joined forces with DAAD to induce the perfect opportunity for international students, especially applicants of MPhil to study Seed Science and Technology program.
The Successful applicants will kick-start their program around January 2023, which will totally centers the full ninth cohort of Master of Philosophy (MPhil) Students. The fully funded scholarship will cover almost all areas ranging from the the tuition fee, accommodation for about 2 years, as well as yearly stipends to enable the student to effectively carry out his or her studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): WACCI-DAAD, West Africa
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): WACCI-DAAD, West Africa
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, Monthly stipend & accommodation, Airfare
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Full details for the Fully Funded Extended Call for WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship Application:
This will serve as the follow up for the previously listed fully funded In-Country/In-Region WACCI-DAAD scholarship program which was announced around September 2021 (published on https://wacci.ug.edu.gh) and was meant to resume by August 2022 but due to some unforeseen issues, the date was extended to January 2023, thus the reason for the extended call so more applicants can simply enroll. If you have previously applied, you need not take any further action again, and for more information you can simply contact the school.
The program is for both male and female students. And some privileges have been set aside for candidates who are refugees or from less privileged regions as they have been urged to partake on the programme.
Check out the Eligibility Criteria for candidate who which to participate in the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship:
1. Applicants must have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) with above-average results of Second-Class Upper Division or equivalent
2. Applicants must clearly show motivation and strong commitment
3. Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
4. Applicants must have generally completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
5. Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of an African country
6. Further information for eligibility and selection of candidates available [here]
Steps to Apply for the WACCI-DAAD 2022/2023 Scholarship:
- Complete an online applicatiion form via the University of Ghana Graduate Admissions Page.
- WACCI is expected to submit shortlisted candidates to DAAD by May 12, 2022.
- DAAD will directly contact shortlisted candidates
- Shortlisted candidates are to submit their applications via the DAAD portal by June 15, 2022
- Scholarship awardees to receive notification from DAAD in September 2022
- Undergraduate Academic Transcripts
- Undergraduate Certificate of Completion
- MPhil Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Email address of (3) referees – Inform your referees before you use their email addresses.
- Application Fee of US$ 110 (Foreign Applicants) and GH¢ 200 (Ghanaian Applicants)
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2022
For More information Check their Official website HERE