Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore 2023 Africa Scholarship Program in USA
The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore 2023 Africa Scholarship Program in the USA is offered to suitably qualified African students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program at the university to receive funding worth €5540 tuition waiver per year.
The Africa Scholarship Program was established and funded by the un diversity to offer the Master’s scholarship worth €5540 tuition waiver per year to outstanding individuals who are looking at undertaking a degree program at the university. Although the Through the Cattolica Africa scholarship is not a fully funded scholarship it covers some part of the tuition fee.
The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is an Italian private research university founded in 1921. Cattolica, with its five affiliated campuses, is the largest private university in Europe and the largest Catholic University in the world. Its main campus is located in Milan, Italy, with satellite campuses in over four different locations offering several degree programs.
SEE ALSO: Merit-Based Business Program Scholarships at Clarkson University in USA
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Africa Scholarship Program
Host Institution(s): Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in the USA
Scholarship Worth: €5540 tuition waiver per year
Eligible Field of Study:
- The Art and Industry of Narration
- Banking and Finance
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management
- Statistical and actuarial sciences
- Agricultural and Food Economics
- Food Processing
- Global Business Management
- Healthcare Management
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: African Students
Eligibility for the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore 2023 Africa Scholarship Program in USA:
- Applicants must be from an African country.
- Applicants must have an offer for a master’s degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with outstanding results.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language with proof of test scores like IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 (For students whose first language is not English language).
- Applicants must be willing to pay an application fee of 75€.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
Method of Application for the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore 2023 Africa Scholarship Program in USA:
Interested applicants are required to download the application guidelines and read them carefully and follow the instructions in the right order to submit their application. Kindly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for the unsuccessful status of the application.
- 1st Round: January 12, 2023.
- 2nd Round: February 16, 2023.
- 3rd Round: March 16, 2023.
- 4th Round: May 11, 2023.
SEE ALSO: Johannesburg Institute for Advanced Study (JIAS) Writing Fellowships
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.