Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Program 2022
The Chulalongkorn University is calling and inviting high intellect students who wish to take on a degree in Thailand to dive in on their ongoing Graduate scholarship program for the 2022-2023 academic session. The programme is open for both Domestic and international students who wishes to further their academics in the school.
The Graduate Scholarship Programme is basically for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries and it’s aimed at providing financial aids to challenged international students who can’t afford to study abroad. The award programs are: Two-year Master’s degree scholarship; the first semester and Three-year Doctoral degree scholarships; the first semester both starting in August 2022.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Host Institution(s): Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Scholarship Worth: (Check the Scholarship worth and benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria of the 2022 Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Program.
- Interested applicants must be international graduate students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries.
- Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach/work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
- It should be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any programme at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript must be submitted with their application.
- Applicants must have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 2.75 for their undergraduate studies and not lower than 3.25 for their graduate studies.
- Applicants must be not be over 40 years of age (as of June 9, 1982) 5. Applicants must have a good command of English. A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required.
- Applicants must be in good health
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid.
- Tuition fees (tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Programme of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Programme is needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
- It should also be noted that:
- For students from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht;
- For students from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 12,000 Baht;
- For students from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 20,000 Baht;
- For students from North and South America, the airfare of each leg must not exceed 30,000 Baht.
Application Process for Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarship Program 2022
The application form for “The Graduate Scholarship Programme for ASEAN or Non -ASEAN Countries” can be downloaded from: http://www.academic.chula.ac.th/
Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty/Programme of their choice before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. For further information about all programmes offered by Chulalongkorn University, please visit http://www.academic.chula.ac.th/search/search.asp.
- A completed application form with a 1-inch photograph attached,
- A curriculum vitae,
- An academic transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended,
- A certificate of graduation, if available,
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport,
- Two letters of recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors,
- A medical certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2022
For more details about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.