North American University Institutional Scholarships 2022 for Freshman and Transfer International Students
It’s practically one of the best time of the year as the North American University decides to broadcast their ongoing Institutional Scholarships programme for the 2022-2023 academic for Freshman and Transfer International Students who wishes to take up a study program in the United States.
The Institutional scholarships are very competitive one, thus, mainly for high intelligent international students who are keen to take on an undergraduate scholarship scheme in the country. The award is valued at about $12,000 for successful applicants with other benefits attached.
Full-time students (12 credits or more per semester) may qualify for scholarships toward their tuition and fees. Students will be responsible for all other expenses, such as admissions and housing application fees. Currently, NAU does not offer scholarships to graduate students.
SEE ALSO: Columbia College Scholarships 2022 for Traditional Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): North American University, USA
Host Institution(s): North American University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 North American University Institutional Scholarships.
- Interested applicant must be freshman or transfer or international students
- Interested applicant must be willing to take-on on a full-time study program.
- Interested applicants must attempt at least 18 credit hours and meet the minimum CGPA requirements by the annual evaluation and renewal period.
- Students who meet or exceed the CGPA requirements will automatically qualify to renew their current Academic Merit Scholarship.
- Resident students that exceed CGPA requirements may also be eligible to receive an Academic Excellence Award.
- If the eligibility requirements are not met, the Academic Merit Scholarship will decrease by one level each evaluation period. Academic Excellence Awards may increase or decrease based on the student’s CGPA and will be replaced with the appropriate level each evaluation period.
- Students with less than 18 credits attempted are not eligible for review and will retain their current scholarship award until the next evaluation and renewal period.
- interested applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
SEE ALSO: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
Application Process for the North American University Institutional Scholarships 2022.
Interested applicants who meets the eligibility criteria above are expected to submit their application using the Online Application Portal. And expected to submit all supporting documents including SAT, ACT, high school transcripts, and previous college transcripts, by the requested deadline. Additional supporting documents will not be accepted once the initial scholarship award has been issued.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.