Glenmore Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate Medical Studies in UK
Are you a student from an ODA beneficiary country desiring to register for a postgraduate study programme at the University of Edinburgh? Then here is a lifetime opportunity you can’t afford to miss, apply for the Glenmore Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate master’s study in suitable Human Medical Programmes.
The medical scholarships which will be given to successful applicants who are considered for admission in the 2022/2023 academic session will offset 100% tuition fees for the entire duration of the programme at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Edinburgh, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Glenmore Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate Medical Studies in UK Eligibility Criteria:
To be able to stand a chance at being considered for the Glenmore Scholarship 2022, interested applicants must meet the following criteria below:
- In order to be eligible, interested applicants must be accepted to study of the qualified Human Medical Programmes at the University of Edinburgh.
- Interested applicants must be presently residing in on of the eligible countries as taken from the DAC list of ODA recipients.
- Interested applicants must show outstanding academic and research skills as scholarships will be offered on the foundation of academic qualification.
- Interested applicants must have gotten equivalent bachelor’s degree programme from an acknowledged institution of higher learning.
Glenmore Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate Medical Studies in UK Application Process:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the Glenmore Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate Medical Students at the University of Edinburgh are required to first apply for admission to the university. After successful application of admission and being admitted, students can go ahead to apply for the scholarship by completing the online scholarship application form which can be retrieved through MyEd portal.
Applicants must also include a personal statement of 3500 maximum word count that answers the following questions below
- What particular aspect of this programme captivated you to the University of Edinburgh?
- How will victorious completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh profit your own career and personal growth?
- How will victorious completion of this programme at the University of Edinburgh assist you to impact your community/region or country?
Scholarship Deadline: June 2, 2022 at 11:59 BST