Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in United States
Qualified candidates from participating countries are invited to apply for the fully funded Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in the United States, which aims to support master’s and doctoral candidates from participating countries pursuing research studies at American universities for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The primary purpose of the Fulbright Foreign Student Program is to enhance the capabilities of universities through advanced degree training and cultivate the potential of research outputs. The Phd scholarship is fully funded for the entire duration of the studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): U.S. Embassy
Host Institution(s): Universities in the United States
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded to cover:
- Round-trip airfare to the U.S.
- A settling-in allowance
- Monthly stipend.
- Housing allowance
- Books-and-supplies allowance and computer allowance.
- It also covers basic university health insurance as primary insurance coverage and the Fulbright ASPE health benefit as secondary coverage.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Foreign Students
Eligibility for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in United States:
- Applicants must be citizens of eligible countries, or permanent residents holding a valid government-issued passport.
- Applicants must be DOCTORAL OR Ph.D. students who have completed a significant amount of their doctoral program and have the endorsement of their home institution. Note: MASTERS and First-Degree applicants are NOT qualified to apply for this program.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record and a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must meet the minimum score on required standardized tests (TOEFL: a score of 90)
- Applicants must be highly motivated and committed to completing the program as scheduled and returning home.
- Only applicants with strong proposals, outlining their research objectives, methodology, time frame, and justification for conducting the research in the U.S. will be short-listed for interviews.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied in the U.S.
Method of Application for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 in United States:
Prospective candidates applying for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2025 are required to finalize their applications through the designated portal. All applicants must thoroughly complete the application forms and submit their supporting documents online.
- An online application which includes a written research objective
- Professional resume.
- Three letters of reference specifying the personal, academic, and professional competence of the candidate.
- Student copy of academic transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended.
- TOEFL score report
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.