IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024 Application
Curious about the IBM Masters Fellowship Program? Nominations are presently in progress for the program’s 2024 edition. Both domestic and international master’s students are encouraged to review the nomination guidelines and join this prestigious and historic fellowship program.
Robust engagement with faculty, students, and educational institutions holds immense importance for IBM. The IBM Masters Fellowship Program further enhances this collaboration by acknowledging and backing outstanding master’s students aspiring to contribute to emerging and innovative technologies, irrespective of their chosen academic discipline.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): IBM
Host Institution(s): IBM
- The one-year IBM Masters Fellowships are awarded to students from historically Black colleges and universities in the United States.
- US country award: $10,000 in a single award year
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility for the IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024 Application:
- Applicants must be nominated by a faculty member and must be full-time students in a master’s program.
- Applicants should have at least 6 months remaining in their graduate program at the time of nomination.
- Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for excellence, the degree to which their interests align with those of IBM, and their academic progress to date, as evidenced by endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.
- Applicants may currently be enrolled in Masters programs in the sciences, arts, nursing, business, law among a few with focus areas in the following topics of particular interest:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence
Method of Application for the IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024 Application:
To apply for the IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024, one must be nominated:
- Professors and supervisors can nominate your Master’s student using the provided link.
- Students who want to be nominated should inform their professors and supervisors.
- Notification of the results will take place in December (of the application year)
Application Deadline: October 27, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.