GCSP’s Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 to Geneva in Switzerland
The GCSP’s Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 to Geneva in Switzerland is a Global Leadership Scholarship for Female Peace & Security Practitioners from Developing Countries for the 38th Leadership in International Security Course starting 09 October 2023 to 30 May 2024, Geneva, Switzerland.
Are you a mid-career female professional who works on peace and security issues in a national ministry, international organization, non-governmental organization, civil society organization, or academic institution in a lesser-developed country? If so, the GCSP Leadership in International Security Course is offering a scholarship to give you the opportunity to improve your knowledge, and skills, and network within a stimulating, multidisciplinary, and multicultural atmosphere.
The GCSP’s executive education programs deliver solutions to global issues by combining the wisdom of leaders, experts’ opinions, and the expertise of practitioners. The eight-month, full-time Leadership in International Security Course is tailored to high-performing professionals who are aspiring to pursue a leadership role in resolving the planet’s most urgent security issues and furthering their careers. Upon graduating, participants can join GCSP’s expansive Alumni Network of 10,000+ security policy professionals from 174 countries, all committed to advancing global peace and security.
Eligibility for the GCSP’s Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 to Geneva in Switzerland:
This scholarship is open to female professionals from developing countries who are working on peace and security issues in a government, international organization, non-governmental organization (NGO), civil society, or academic institution.
Benefits of the GCSP’s Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 to Geneva in Switzerland:
- This scholarship is to provide financial support for housing and daily living costs while studying in Geneva over the span of eight months.
- This scholarship gives you the chance to strengthen your leadership skillset within a multicultural and cross-sectoral environment.
- This scholarship gives you the chance to acquire tools to increase your effectiveness as a security policy practitioner.
- This scholarship gives you the chance to enhance your ability to generate innovative and sustainable policy responses and solutions.
- This scholarship gives you the chance to broaden your professional network of peace and security practitioners.
Application Process for the GCSP’s Global Leadership Scholarship 2023 to Geneva in Switzerland:
- GCSP encourages applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of age, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
- Candidates must be female professionals from developing countries.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.