Future Leader Scholarships 2023 at Federation University in Australia
The Future Leader Scholarships 2023 at Federation University in Australia is an exclusive Scholarship bundle for international students who start an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the Brisbane Campus in the second semester (July) or summer semester (November) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship package has been created to draw in future leaders to the University Brisbane Campus, providing them with exclusive resources to help them reach their potential. The Undergraduate scholarships and Master’s scholarships worth 25% Tuition fee is an opportunity for non-Australian citizens to study a degree program without worrying about payment of the full tuition fee.
Federation University Australia is a public university based in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia. It is one of the oldest universities in Australia, having been established in 1870 as the University of Ballarat. The university has campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Gippsland, Stawell and Horsham, and offers courses in a range of disciplines including business, engineering, science, health, and the humanities. In 2014, the university was the first in Australia to offer a degree in medical radiation science. It also offers a number of short courses and professional development programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Future Leader Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Federation University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: 25% Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Future Leader Scholarships 2023 at Federation University in Australia:
- Applicants must be international students studying at the Brisbane Campus.
- Applicants must be enrolling as commencing students in semesters 2 and 3 in 2023.
- Applicants must be eligible to study in Australia at Brisbane with a valid visa.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is issued, and have an Australian Year 12 or equivalent overseas school qualifications or an Australian bachelor’s degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades in relevant subjects.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 100, PTE – 65, or CAE – 185.
Method of Application for the Future Leader Scholarships 2023 at Federation University in Australia:
- Certified copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified copies of your entire academic transcripts issued by your educational institution(s)
- Certified translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Certified copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or a CV/resume.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.