Fully Funded K.C. Kuok Scholarship 2023 at Monash University
The Fully Funded K.C. Kuok Scholarship 2023 at Monash University is a life-changing and prestigious scholarship funded and named after one of the university’s most illustrious alumni, Khoon Chen Kuok, better known as Beau Kuok to offer outstanding international students fully funded financial support towards their undergraduate and postgraduate study at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Fully Funded K.C. Kuok Scholarship is funded by the university in memory of Khoon Chen Kuok, better known as Beau Kuok to positively change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students to reach their full potential by undertaking study at the University. Successful applicants for the Undergraduate scholarships and Postgraduate scholarships will benefit from fully funded tuition fees, free accommodation, airfares, as well as all the support they need to enable them to complete a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at any of the university’s campuses.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Fully Funded K.C. Kuok Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Monash University in Australia
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. Applicants must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded K.C. Kuok Scholarship 2023 at Monash University:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants can be citizens of mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong, or a Southeast Asian country.
- Applicants must apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree, at the University campus in Australia.
- Applicants must have not previously studied at Monash.
- Applicants must show evidence that they come from low-income families.
- Applicants must have not commenced university study at any institution at the time of the scholarship application.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded K.C. Kuok Scholarship 2023 at Monash University:
Interested applicants must submit a separate online Application form and an Additional information form. Alternatively, applicants may download an offline application form and send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header K.C. Kuok Scholarship – [Applicants Name] along with a course application form.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.