Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022 at University of Sydney
Ever imagined studying in Australia, or forging your academic path abroad, then this is for you as today The University of Sydney decides to broadcast about their ongoing Postgraduate Research scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session. This is mainly for domestic as well as international students with good academic background who wish to enroll in Engineering faculty in the school.
This scholarship is aimed at providing successful applicant with a tuition fee, as well as other stipends to help building a solid community of outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty of Engineering.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Student
Requirements and eligibility Criteria for the Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Interested applicant is expected to have finished a Bachelor programme in Engineering with good CGPA.
- Interested applicant be an international student
- Interested applicant must have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- Interested applicant must provide evidence that your stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- Interested applicant must apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- Interested applicant must not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
Benefits of the 2022 Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022 at University of Sydney
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
Up to four research periods for a successful master’s by research recipient (no possible extension)
Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
To express interest, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicant must first apply for the Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International) to be considered fit for this programme.
Note: The award of this scholarship is subject to funding availability.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more details, visit the Official Website