Macquarie University 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The Macquarie University 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for suitably qualified international students who are looking to undertake an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university to receive funding of up to AUD $10,000 towards the payment of their study expenses.
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is available to international students who are not able to afford a degree program at the university as a result of financial need to receive up to AUD $10,000 applied towards their tuition fee. The Undergraduate scholarship and Master’s scholarships are limited so applicants are encouraged to submit their application early enough before the application deadline.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney and is known for its world-class standard of teaching.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Macquarie University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: AUD $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Macquarie University 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must meet the Academic and English language requirements for a degree program at the university.
- Applicants must achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Master’s applications or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for undergraduate applications.
- Applicants must be accepted into a degree program at the university starting in 2023.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency with any recognized test result.
Method of Application for the Macquarie University 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
Interested applicants are required to complete an online course application form. Once an applicant’s course application has been processed, they will receive the university’s Student Number which is required to submit the online scholarship application form.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.