Excellence Fellowships 2023 at University of Geneva in Switzerland
The Excellence Fellowships 2023 at University of Geneva in Switzerland is offered to outstanding international students who are enrolled r looking to enroll in a master’s degree course work at the university in any eligible discipline who are facing some form of financial challenge to receive a financial aid worth up to CHF 15,000 per year for the entire duration of the program.
The Excellence Fellowships is funded by the Faculty of Science at the university, with the support of external partners, which has established an excellence fellowship program open to outstanding and highly motivated international students who wish to pursue a science degree in one of the disciplines covered by the Faculty. The Master’s scholarship is worth up to CHF 15,000 per year and is supposed to last for the entire duration of the program depending on the student’s academic performance during g their study.
The University of Geneva is a public research university located in Geneva, Switzerland. It was founded in 1559 by John Calvin as a theological seminary. It remained focused on theology until the 17th century when it became a center for enlightenment scholarship. Today, it is the third-largest university in Switzerland by the number of students.
SEE ALSO: Kelver Hartley French Equity Scholarships 2023 at University of Newcastle
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Excellence Fellowships by the Faculty of Science
Host Institution(s): The University of Geneva in Switzerland
Scholarship Worth: Up to CHF 15,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International students
Eligibility for the Excellence Fellowships 2023 at University of Geneva in Switzerland:
- Applicants must be international student who is not a citizen of Switzerland.
- Application must have very good academic performance in their studies belonging to the best 10% of their bachelor’s program.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree or expect to complete it within 6 months at the time of application.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language with proof of any relevant test result.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
Method of Application for the Excellence Fellowships 2023 at University of Geneva in Switzerland:
Interested applicants in English or French must include the following documents below in the form of a single pdf file:
- A Curriculum Vitae of 2 pages maximum.
- A scan of a national identity card or passport.
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter
- Letters of reference from two professors were sent directly to Excellence-Master-Sciences@unige.ch attesting your aptitude for this program.
- Results of GRE (General requirement examination), TOEFL, or other language tests.
SEE ALSO: Broad Street Finish Line Grant Program 2023 at Temple University in USA
Application Deadline: March 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.