Tongarewa Scholarships 2022/2023 at Victoria University of Wellington
The Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to invite highly suitable and intelligent international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in Australia to take chance on their latest opportunity by applying for the Tongarewa Scholarships for 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is a tuition weave type of scheme, meaning that some part of the tuition fee and other registration fee will be demanding from the applicant. The program have been standing as one of the biggest undergraduate and postgraduate study program in the country and aimed at luring highly intellectual entities willing to further their academics. The scholarship supports both master’s research, master’s by coursework, all postgraduate and first year international students.
Tongarewa scholarships celebrate the University’s commitment to international students enrolling for a study programme at the University. The scholarships are highly competitive and are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Scholarship Worth: Up to $10,000
Number of Awards: Up to 19
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 Tongarewa Scholarships;
- Interested applicant must be an international students who is paying full international fees.
- Entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
- Must have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into Victoria University of Wellington.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic potentials.
Application Procedures for the Tongarewa Scholarships 2022/2023 at Victoria University of Wellington (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to complete and submit their application using the Online Application portal on or before the deadline, and provide the below supporting documents.
- A personal statement of up to 500 words outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University of Wellington, your academic goals and why you merit the scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community.
- Full transcripts and other documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- An offer of place from Victoria University of Wellington (conditional or unconditional).
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.