Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 at University of Adelaide
There are various Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 at University of Adelaide for suitably qualified domestic and international students who are looking to undertake a master’s or Ph.D. degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session. The various scholarships at the university help to fully fund tuition and study expenses for up t the entire duration of the program.
The Fully Funded Scholarships is an annual award funded by the university to offer students from all over the globe a chance to study a master’s or Ph.D. degree program in various disciplines. The Master’s scholarships and Ph.D. scholarships aim to fully fund tuition and study expenses for successful applicants who meet up the eligibility criteria.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The University of Adelaide in Australia
- Course tuition fees for the entire duration of the program
- An annual living allowance of up to $28,854
- Compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any)
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 at University of Adelaide:
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree.
- Applicants must meet the required academic merit and research potential.
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree.
- International applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants must enroll in the University as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student status for the duration of their enrolment.
- Applicants must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of other awards such as the Commonwealth of Australia award, the University of Adelaide scholarships, or overseas scholarships.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 at University of Adelaide:
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.