Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023 at University of Oxford
The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023 at University of Oxford is offered to suitable African students who are interested in MBA studies at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session. The scholarship program aims to fully fund full MBA course fees and other study expenses for the entire duration of the program,.
The Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship is established and funded by Eni, known to have a very long and outstanding tradition of supporting scholarships as seen in its several scholarship schemes. Eni’s training and knowledge management are promoted and implemented through Eni Corporate University. Applicants are therefore encouraged to avail themselves of this rare opportunity to study in a world-class university through the support of Eni.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England. It is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni Corporate University
Host Institution(s): The University of Oxford in the UK
- Full MBA course fees
- Stipends for living expenses
- One return fair
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: MBA
Nationality: African Students from Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa, and Tunisia.
Eligibility for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023 at University of Oxford:
- Applicants must be African students from any of the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicants must be interested to advance their careers with MBA at the University.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have excellent academic results becue the scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
- Applicants must possess great leadership potential.
Method of Application for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship 2023 at University of Oxford:
Interested applicants are required to submit an MBA application to the University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.