Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023-2024 Program, UK
The University of Cambridge is inviting high intelligent fresh graduates and international students who wish to further their masters or PhD studies in the UK to take a chance on their ongoing Gates Cambridge Scholarship program for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme is a very competitive one, thus only students with outstanding previous academic records will be considered. The scholarship is a fully funded one as it covers both the full tuition fee as well as other stipends and living allowances. It’s sometimes termed as the biggest study opportunity for masters scholarship and PhD scholarship in the country. Interested applicants must complete all sections to apply for admission into the university, and the awards with winners will be given upon granting their admission process.
The University of Cambridge over time have been known for supporting and building leaders, and practically one of the oldest institution in the world with a collegiate best research facility in the United Kingdom. Founded in 1209 and granted a royal charter by Henry III in 1231, Cambridge is one of the best schools when it comes to scholarship opportunity for international students, and today they dished out their annual Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Gates Cambridge
Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded, Stipends, Travel and living allowances.
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 Gates Cambridge Scholarship program;
- Interested applicant must be a domestic or international student.
- Interested applicant must meet the English language proficiency required by the school.
- Interested applicant must show need for financial aid.
- Interested applicant must be willing to take on a full time study program at the school.
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelors degree or it’s equivalent in a reputable school.
- Interested applicant must have a solid academic records of about 4.0 CGPA and above or it’s equivalent.
Application process for the Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023-2024 program;
Interested applicants who meets the above eligibility are expected to submit their application for admission and funding using the school official Online Application Portal.
1. The admission section: In this section you are applying to a specific graduate course and a College place. You will provide all of the usual details about yourself, your academic background, plans and suitability for the proposed course.
2. The funding section: In this section you can apply for a range of funding offered by the University and associated bodies, including the Gates Cambridge Scholarships, which has its own sub-section.
- Statement: In the application form we ask: “In no more than 3000 characters (approximately 500 words) please explain why you are applying for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and how you meet the four main criteria. Full details about how to apply, including selection criteria and guidance on completing this statement, can be found at: gatescambridge.org”
- Research proposal: Gates Cambridge requires PhD applicants only to submit a research proposal as part of their application for funding.
- Gates Cambridge reference: In addition to two academic references for admission, Gates Cambridge applicants submit a reference about their fit with the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.