GREAT Scholarships 2022 at University of Manchester, UK
The University of Manchester have been on the spotlight of many students over the year, and today they decides to use their portal to urge international students to enroll for their ongoing GREAT Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is open for highly intellectual students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the United Kingdom. Successful applicants will stand a chance to take on a masters degree program in the University.
GREAT Scholarships will be funded by The University of Manchester in collaboration with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council. The scholarship award is valued at £10,000 for every successful applicant. The exercise is aimed at helping students with their tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes in specific subject areas to students from India and Nigeria, who will enroll in the 2022/23 academic year. The scholarship is available for any master’s in the School of Natural Sciences or School of Engineering, School of Law and School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UK Government/University of Manchester, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Manchester
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Student
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 University of Manchester GREAT Scholarship.
- Interested applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria or India.
- interested applicants must be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course.
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelors degree programme or it’s equivalent in a reputable institution.
- Interested applicants must meet the English language requirement of the UK University
- Interested applicants must be willing to embody the UK higher education experience, by attending lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for UK higher education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK University
- Interested applicants must be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic
- Interested applicants must be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships, by sharing experiences of studying in the UK with future GREAT scholars
- Interested applicants must represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
- Interested applicants must be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences
- Interested applicants must be willing to demonstrate future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduating from UK higher education about his or her own experience of studying in the UK
Application Process for the GREAT Scholarships 2022 at University of Manchester:
Interested applicant who meets the above criteria should submit an application to the offer-holder on or before the deadline day. The scholarship programme will encompass about 5 offer-holders, and applicants are expected to contact their relative offer-holders through the International Office.
Successful applicants will be notified by 17 June 2022. Explore the relevant country profiles for further guidance with regards to scholarship opportunities for your country.
Application Deadline: June 01, 2022
For more details about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.