IMPACT Scholarship 2022 at University College London
The University College London is offering high intellectual students a chance to enroll for the IMPACT Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session for students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the United Kingdom.
The UCL Master of Public Health (MPH) scholarship offers a full funded 2 opportunities of about (£16,500) to aid students who have shown interest in financial needs and have lived experience of inequality as well as shown great promise for population health impact. People wishing to study full-time, part-time or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees pro rata.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College London
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Host Institution(s): University College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: £16,500 (full course fees)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Student
Eligible programme: UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Deadline: Thursday 30 June 2022, 11.59pm BST
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the University College London 2022 IMPACT Scholarship
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelors degree or its equivalent with good grades.
- Has lived experience of inequality. This may include, but is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- AND have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 2022/23.
Benefits Of 2022 IMPACT Scholarship for Master of Public Health (MPH)
- There are up to two bursaries available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £16,500.
- The bursary is tenable for students who wish to study full time, part time of via modular-flexible.
- The bursary will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
The scholarship is awarded based on a comprehensive set of criteria to evaluate applicants description of:
- how their experience of inequality (due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experience, social exclusion, or disability) has shaped them and their drive to study Public Health.
- why they should receive a scholarship to undertake the Master of Public Health and how it will benefit them personally.
- how they will use their experience of inequality and the benefit of the scholarship and MPH to make a difference to population health in their future career.
A panel of two assessors will review and score each application separately. Combined/average score across assessors will be ranked. The two highest scoring applicants will be recommended for scholarships.
Interested applicant is expected to apply using the Online form on or before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2022, 11:59pm BST.
Successful candidates for 2022/23 will be notified in early July 2022
For more details about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.