British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022/2023 at University of Kent in UK
The University of Kent in UK is pleased to make welcome applications from suitably qualified and accepted international students for the British Council GREAT Scholarships and glad to award committed scholarships of about £10,000 to Chinese, Ghanaian, Egyptian, Indian, Kenyan, Malaysian, and Thailand citizens.
The British Council GREAT Scholarships programme is financed collectively by the UK Government’s GREAT Britain campaign, British Council and the University of Kent, as a segment of the Study in UK movement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UK Government’s GREAT Britain campaign/British Council/University of Kent
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Kent in UK
Scholarship Worth: €10,000 per applicant
Number of Awards: 10 Awards yearly
Study Level: Masters degree
Nationality: Foreign Students
SEE ALSO: The Global Wales Scholarship 2022/2023 for Studies in Wales
British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022/2023 at University of Kent in UK Eligibility Criteria:
In order to stand a chance at being considered for the British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022/2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria listed below:
- Interested applicants must be from one of the programme eligible countries like, China, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria or Thailand, and be judged as a foreign fee payer.
- Interested applicants must have accepted a conditional offer and have accepted this before the application closing date of April 30, 2022.
- Interested applicants must be enrolling their course in September 2022.
- interested applicants must be functioning in the field with work involvement or proven desire in the specific area.
- Interested applicants must be willing to incorporate the UK Higher Education involvement, by taking part in lectures and tutorials and engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as a representative for the UK Higher Education by growing the worth of studying at a UK Higher Education.
- Interested applicants must be ready to accept an appointment with the UK as a scholar, via individual and academic achievement.
- interested applicants must be ready to speak for the high quality of the GREAT brand by becoming a promoter for scholarships.
- Interested applicants must be ready to be a part a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to talk about the involvements and capture insights of pursing an academic study in the UK.
British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022/2023 at University of Kent in UK Application Process:
Interested applicant who wish to apply for the British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022/2023 should do so through the applicant portal. Applicants will only be able to apply for the GREAT Scholarship once they have accepted an offer for the programme from the University of Kent.
NOTE: Applicansts are to submit the following:
- A written essay of no more than 500 word counts about a topic you have studied before and why you found it fascinating. The topic must be related to or have motivated your application for your selected course and must be uploaded in word or PDF format only.
SEE ALSO: University of Westminster Great Scholarship for International Students 2022
Applicants who have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy are advised to email email@example.com.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022.
Visit the official website for more details about the application process