University of Bolton Trustee Scholarship 2022 in United Kingdom for International Students
It’s the time of the year as the University of Bolton tenders a publication inviting high intelligent international student who wish to further their study program in the UK to take a chance on their ongoing Trustee Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Trustee scholarship is often awarded to 20 successful applicants yearly and have been seen over time as one of the best undergraduate scholarship programme. The award covers the full tuition fee, in other words a fully-funded program as well as other benefits and stipends which will enable the candidate a smooth study duration at the University. The award is renewable for four years or the candidate study period, but certain criteria have to be reached which is basically the grade point of the student which must reach 4.0 and above.
The University of Bolton have been considered as one of the best public university in Bolton, Greater Manchester, England. Recorded over 6,000 students and 700 academic and professional staff. The institution have been known for installing great value in students and provides perfect research environment for international students as well as mouth-watering scholarship programmes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bolton University (BU)
Host Institution(s): Bolton University (BU)
Scholarship Worth: Full-Fee Cover + Other Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 University of Bolton Trustee Scholarship.
- Interested applicant must be a domestic or international student.
- Interested applicant must have good academic background with high grades from a notable high school.
- Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual
- Interested applicants are required to submit an essay to demonstrate their intellectual and academic prowess
The Trustee Scholarship Essay:
Applicants are expected to choose one of the two topics below and submit the essay in not more than 600 words, as this will be used as major part of the application process;
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you have had or an activity that you participate in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized in a situation. How did you respond to that moment and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
Application Process for the University of Bolton Trustee Scholarship 2022 for international students
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements are expected to submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by deadline. Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to BU.
Application Deadline: December 1
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.