The Rhodes Global Scholarship 2022 at University of Oxford
Rhodes Global Scholarship for the 2022 academic session is currently ongoing for students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the University of Oxford, UK. The programme is aimed at supporting international students who wish to study in the Britain by providing the tuition fees as well as stipends throughout their study duration.
Rhodes Trust UK have been known over the years to provide over 100 fully-funded Global scholarships per year to aid outstanding young students who wish to continue their academic journey in the University of Oxford, United Kingdom and also to promote international understanding and peace among young leaders.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rhodes Trust
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: 100
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Rhodes Global Scholarship
- Applicants may only apply to the Global Scholarships if they are not eligible to apply via any existing Rhodes constituency.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years and have not reached their 24th birthday by 1 October 2022. OR for older candidates who have completed their first undergraduate degree later than usual must not have reached their 27th
- Applicants must have already completed, or will have completed by July 2023, an undergraduate degree (normally a Barchelor’s degree) with an academic background and grade that – at a minimum meets or exceeds the specific entry requirements of their chosen full-time course at the University of Oxford.
- Must have a sufficiently high standard of English and have met, by the application deadline, the English language proficiency requirements of the University of Oxford.
Application Process for the Rhodes Global Scholarship 2022 at University of Oxford
Interested applicants for the 2022 Rhodes Global Scholarship programmes must obtain a letter of nomination from their university. You will need to register the details of an appropriate nominator via the application form and you will only be able to submit your application once they have submitted their nomination. Applicants can apply online after being nominated.
- Upload copies of official documents to further outline your geographical background and to prove that you meet the age requirements e.g. birth certificate, National registration Card, passport etc.
- Official transcript from the college or university you are studying or have studied.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency.
- Provide details of an appropriate nominator.
- Full curriculum vitae
- A head-and-shoulders colour photograph (jpg format).
- A personal statement of no more than 750 words.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022
For more details about this Scholarship, Visit the Official Website.