FirstRand Oxford African Studies Scholarship 2023 at the University of Oxford
The FirstRand Oxford African Studies Scholarship 2023 at the University of Oxford is one of the best financial aid schemes in the UK aimed to offer excellent South African students who are looking to undertake a master’s degree program at the university to receive financial support towards their study expenses.
The Oxford African Studies Scholarship is funded by FirstRand as a result of a new partnership with the Oxford School of Global and Area Studies to allow an outstanding South African student to study for a master’s degree in African Studies at Oxford, one of the world’s leading universities. The Master’s scholarships worth full tuition fees and other expenses incurred during the period of study are offered to the best applicants who will truly benefit from the opportunity and contribute to their home country after graduation.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university in Oxford, UK. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation. The university offers various degree programs in over 100 disciplines along with financial aid facilities to aid students with their study expenses.
SEE ALSO: MR Studentships 2023 at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in UK
Scholarship Sponsor(s): FirstRand Oxford African Studies Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Oxford in the UK
Scholarship Worth: Covers full tuition fee and other expenses
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: South African Students
Eligibility for the FirstRand Oxford African Studies Scholarship 2023 at the University of Oxford:
- Applicants must be from South Africa with a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must be applying for a master’s degree program at the School of Global and Area Studies at Oxford.
- Applicants must have received the offer of admission from the university.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language with proof of proficiency like TOEFL, IELTS, or relevant test results.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree certificate with outstanding grades.
- Applicants should possess great academic excellence and leadership ability because the scholarship will be awarded based on these qualities.
Method of Application for the FirstRand Oxford African Studies Scholarship 2023 at the University of Oxford:
Interested applicants are required to submit their complete application through the online application portal only.
SEE ALSO: The 2023 Harry Frank Guggenheim Emerging Scholar Awards
Application Deadline: March 2, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.