MR Studentships 2023 at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in UK
The MR Studentships 2023 at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in UK is offered to outstanding international Ph.D. degree students who are looking to undertake research work at the school to receive financial assistance worth full tuition fee at the UK rate, research, travel, and other expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The MR Studentships is funded by the Medical Research Council Unit at LSHTM to offer two Ph.D. studentships to outstanding international students working or looking to undertake research work at the school. The Ph.D. scholarships worth full tuition fee, research, travel, and other expenses is a result of the Partnership between St George’s, University of London (SGUL), and LSHTM, funded by the Medical Research Council (MRC). The studentship brings together two outstanding specialist schools to provide integrated skills training to develop a cohort of biomedical and public health scientists with world-class expertise in areas of strategic importance to UK and global medical research.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university in Bloomsbury, central London, and a member institution of the University of London that specializes in public health and tropical medicine.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MR Studentships
Host Institution(s): The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in the UK
Scholarship Worth: Covers full tuition fee, research, travel, and other expenses
Number of Awards: 2
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the MR Studentships 2023 at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in UK:
- Applicants must be an overseas fee-paying students.
- Applicants must hold, or expect to obtain before September 2023, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK in an equivalent field of study.
- Applicants should hold a 1st or 2.1 Honours undergraduate degree.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate their relevance prior to experience and skills, and their suitability to undertake a Ph.D., in their application to provide a competitive comparison.
- Applicants must have an offer of a Ph.D. degree program at LSHTM.
- Applicants are expected to obtain, a relevant Master, or have a combination of relevant qualifications and experience which demonstrates equivalent ability and attainment.
Method of Application for the MR Studentships 2023 at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in UK:
Interested applicants are advised to complete an MRC LID Scholarship Online Application and submit their complete application with all required supplementary documents before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.