Uggla Family Scholarship 2022 at London School of Economics and Political in UK
Have you always desired to pursue an undergraduate program in United Kingdom? Then, this opportunity is for you. There are three scholarships available for new London School of Economics and Political students from any country outside the UK, that is students who are considered to have overseas fee status. The Uggla Family has a fondness for one overseas student to be from Canada.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Uggla Family Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Tuition Funding
Host Institution(s): London School of Economics and Political in UK
Scholarship Worth: £28,366 per year
Number of Awards: Up to 10
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
The yearly award is made up of:
- A tuition fee offer of about £11,665 annually.
- A maintenance paycheck of about £16,201 yearly to pay for accommodation and other cost of living.
- A travel offer of about £500 per annul to help with travel costs.
Uggla Family Scholarship 2022 at London School of Economics and Political in UK Eligibility:
In order to be eligible for the scholarship award, interested applicants who wish to apply for the Uggla Family Scholarship 2022 must meet the following program requirements listed below:
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to any undergraduate programme at London School of Economics and Political in UK
- Applicants must be from low-income family and be able to show it financially in order to be eligible for the scholarship award.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding results to be eligible for the scholarship award.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
Uggla Family Scholarship 2022 at London School of Economics and Political in UK Method of Application:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scholarship award and who meets the eligibility requirement stated above should proceed using the following guideline: Once you have been given and accepted for an offer of admission for 2022/2023 academic session(conditional or unconditional), you can now go ahead to apply for the Uggla Family Scholarships 2022 by submitting the required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: The last date for the international students application is April 28, 2022 and that of domestic students is June 1, 2022.