Women in Engineering Scholarship 2022 at Aston University, UK
It’s the time of the year once again as the Aston University have just broadcast their 2022 women in Engineering scholarship programme and urge female students with solid academic background to dive in to this offer. The scheme is crafted for the purpose of attracting the best female students in the world to study in the Britain.
The scholarship programme is a tuition fee discount of £6,000 offered to successful applicants and giving them the opportunity to be mentored and supported throughout their course, together with opportunities for networking with business and industry.
Aston University have been ranked as one of the best institution in the Britain, and often considered as one with the largest resource facilities for students. The school have been keen to building strong women. Their high quality teaching is aim to give students the required skills and knowledge they require for a successful career path. The University recognizes the setbacks women encounters when it comes to engineering, thus decides to design this scholarship to air their academic pursuit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aston University, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Partially funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Aston University, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £6,000
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Nationality: International students (non-EU)
Requirements and eligibility Criteria for the Women in Engineering Scholarship 2022 at Aston University, UK
- Interested applicants must be international female students from countries outside of the European Union.
- Interested applicant mus possess leadership skills through his past academic records.
- Interested applicant must be willing to take up a full time course in the UK
- Interested candidates must show commitment to engineering which could be demonstrated by achievement in academics, work experience, volunteering or extra-curricular projects and activities.
- Interested applicant is expected to demonstrate their enthusiasm, pride and ability to represent Aston University and share their experience with others.
Benefits for the 2022 Women in Engineering Scholarship at Aston University.
- Successful candidate with be given a tuition fee discount valued at £6,000.
- Successful candidate will be provided with mentoring and support throughout the course.
- Successful candidate will be provided with networking opportunities with business and industry.
Application Procedures for the 2022 Women in Engineering Scholarship programme
Interested applicants are expected to apply using My Aston Portal (MAP). And are also required to write a short supporting statement which will be judged by a panel.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the school firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: To be Updated
For more information about this scholarship program, simply visit the official school website HERE.