International Student Scholarships 2022 at University of Minnesota
The University of Minnesota Duluth often shortened as UMD is pleased to dish out applications to highly intellectual international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the United States as they encourage them to partake in their ongoing International Student Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is a very competitive one and often considered as one of the best undergraduate scholarship program available for fresh students seeking to obtain their bachelors degree. The program is valued at about $20,000 per annum for Four years to every successful applicant, thus meaning it’s not a fully funded scheme and applicants are expected to pay some amount also. The program is aimed at attracting international students with high academic background in the University.
The University of Minnesota international student scholarship program have been invoke for almost 5 decades and often funded by the institution and some volunteers and alumni. The Office of Admissions requires several application materials to be sent to our office in addition to your application and your application fee. Submit your one-time $50 non-refundable application fee. The University do not waive the application fee for international students. The fee can be paid online at the time you apply or paid online at a later date. Please note that your application will not be complete until the fee is paid.
SEE ALSO: Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships and Financial Aid 2023 for International Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Minnesota, USA
Host Institution(s): University of Minnesota, USA
Scholarship Worth: $20,000 per annum for Four years
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 International Student Scholarships at University of Minnesota;
- Interested applicant must be an international Student.
- Applicant must be in an active, non-immigrant temporary visa status
- Applicants who qualify for a tuition reduction or waiver are ineligible for these awards
- Students who have previously attended a college/university will be eligible to receive these awards for three years while new high school students will be eligible to receive their award for four years, subject to renewal criteria
- These scholarships are renewable annually, contingent upon maintenance of 3.0 cumulative University of Minnesota (U of M) GPA, and full-time undergraduate status
- Please email the Admissions Office if you are not certain about your eligibility for these awards at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide additional guidance
SEE ALSO: Cornell University Graduate School Fellowships 2022 for Africans (Fully Funded)
Application Procedures for the International Student Scholarships 2022 at University of Minnesota (How to apply):
Interested applicant who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this scholarship opportunity are expected to submit their application using the Online Application Portal on or before the deadline and must provide any required supporting documents.
Applicants are evaluated individually, with consideration given to each student’s academic record in relation to the educational system of his or her native country. Students applying must show evidence of academic achievement and probability of success at UMD.
Application Deadline: May 01, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.