Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships and Financial Aid 2023 for International Students
The Illinois Wesleyan University are pleased to invite as well as welcome highly intelligent international students from all Nations who wish to further their academic study in the United States to take embrace their ongoing International Scholarships and Financial Aid programmes for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The scholarship programme have been perceived as one of the most competitive offered by the institution to International students as it values up to the full tuition fee with other benefits, thus can be termed as a fully funded scheme. It’s basically open for both Bachelors degree and those pursuing their Masters Study. The program will also cover other benefits like stipends and living allowances.
The Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships is strictly awarded based on merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students. The awards are also awarded to students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements. The available awards are; Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships, Need-Based Financial Aid. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities.
SEE ALSO: University of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program 2022/2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Host Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor degree, Masters
Nationality: International Students
These are offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams. These awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships.
Two full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements. The President’s scholarship is renewable for up to four years of study. Applications must be complete by Feb. 15 to be considered.
Need-Based Financial Aid:
Submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities.
The preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is January 15.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships and Financial Aid;
- Interested applicant must be an international student
- Interested applicant must have Fifteen (15) academic units within the areas of English, foreign language, mathematics, laboratory science and social science.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade-point average of a B or higher.
- Interested applicant must have a well-written personal statement.
- Interested applicant must tender student activities at their school and in their community.
- Interested applicants must have a letter of recommendation from a guidance counsellor or academic teacher, or a Teacher Evaluation Form.
- TOEFL scores for international students.
SEE ALSO: GEM Fellowship Program 2023 for Postgraduate Studies in USA
Application Procedures for the Illinois Wesleyan Scholarships and Financial Aid 2023/2024 (How to Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to submit their application for the scholarship using the Online application Portal on or before the deadline or follow the below guidelines.
1. One of the following applications (one application is not preferred over another):
2. Transcripts for all previous high school and/or college coursework
4. Teacher Evaluation or Recommendation (for those utilizing CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfil this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
6. Personal Interview (for test optional)
7. International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Letters of recommendation and transcripts may be submitted through your application, or official copies may be mailed to:
Illinois Wesleyan University, Admissions Office. PO Box 2900, Bloomington, IL 61702.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
for more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.