Australian Government RTP Scholarship 2022 at Flinders University
The Australian Government Research Trainee programme for the 2022 is here again they urge students to submit their application for the RTP Scholarship exercise which will take place at Flinders University.
Flinders University have proven over the year to retain their standard in academics and currently listed as one of the best school in the country, and also holds a significant good position in the world ranking. Today they decides to broadcast their usual year collaboration with the Australian Government to award the Research Training Program (AGRTPS) Scholarships which have been set aside to aid students who wish to further their academic and carrier path in the country.
The scholarship programme encompasses the the full tuition fee each successful applicant as well as stipends and also medical health care. The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree. Successful applicants are expected to take on a full time higher degree by research in Australia for the first time. The AGRTPS is basically for candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research and often considered on basis of academic merit, training and performance, and has a limited number of about 5 programmes each year, thus making it a highly competitive scheme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Scholarship to be taken at: Flinders University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full scholarship and living stipend of $28,854 (2022 rate)
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Australian Government Research Trainee Program Scholarship
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelors degree in a reputable school with at least a first class honor
- Interested applicant must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Interested applicant is expected to have only one higher degree by research meaning that only candidates applying for the first time are required to take action.
- Interested applicant must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship. Please see the attached conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
- Interested applicant must be willing to commence a full-time Higher Degree by research in the institution.
- The AGRTPS pays the international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a Higher Degree by research.
- The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend paid at the rate of $28,854 (2022 rate), which is tax exempt and indexed annually, and Overseas Health Care cover.
- An AGRTPS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
- The scholarships enable suitably qualified applicants to commence a full-time Higher Degree by research.
Application Process for the Australian Government RTP Scholarship 2022
Interested applicants are expected to first submit an application for admission into a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) and then apply for the international scholarship through the Student Information System as advised at the official webpage:
- Only candidates who don’t already have a valid admission offer into a higher degree by research are expected to apply for the admission.
- Candidates will receive an email containing their FAN upon upon completing and submitting the admission application
- The FAN can be activated at https://activate.flinders.edu.au/main. The FAN will be used to log into the student system to lodge application for scholarship.
Application Deadline: 05 August, 2022
For more information, visit the Official Website.