Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023
Postgraduate students pursuing or aspiring to pursue their studies in Australia are welcome to apply for the Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023. This program provides fully funded opportunities for postgraduate research studies to both domestic and international students. Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their applications for the 2023/2024 opportunities.
Higher education providers (HEPs) allocate block grants to successful students on a yearly basis to financially support their pursuit of higher degrees by research (HDRs), which include research doctorate and research masters degrees. The Master’s scholarship and Ph.D. scholarship worth $29,863 helps successful students to pay for their study expenses in Australia for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Research Training Program (RTP) constitutes a unified and adaptable funding pool that provides support for both domestic and international students pursuing Research Ph.D. and Research Master’s degrees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australia Government
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Australia
Scholarship Worth: $29,863
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Benefits of the Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023:
- The scholarship pays for the tuition fees of a higher degree.
- An RTP Stipend to assist students with their living costs.
- RTP Allowances to assist students with ancillary costs of a higher degree by research (HDR).
Eligibility for the Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023:
- Applicants must be domestic students or international students enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at an Australian HEP.
- Applicants must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study.
- Applicants must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR.
Method of Application for the Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023:
The responsibility for managing the application and selection procedures of RTP Scholarships lies with the higher education providers (HEPs). Prospective applicants are required to directly reach out to the postgraduate research office of their chosen HEP to obtain information and guidance on the application process. Kindly check the list of eligible HEPs.
Application Deadline; Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.