Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award 2022
Its the perfect time of the year once again as the Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award is declared open for the 2022-2023 session, and entrepreneurs with nonprofit organizations who are striving to solve range of social problems are expected to apply, as well as those seeing to improve their carrier path and magnify it to a new level.
It’s not new that we in tech world and this is perfect in the comprehensive program worldwide. The award is keen to providing and donating software, expertise, and financial support to the above mentioned nonprofit organizations who are tackling a wide range of social challenges as it helps to magnify their scope.
Details for the 2022 Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award;
The Tech for Good Impact Awards will provide multiple grants totaling $500K, product donations, and pro-Bono support to global nonprofit organizations. Zendesk is looking for organizations or projects that seek to make a tangible difference in one of its Foundation’s impact areas:
- Foster community – enable connections that offer support and allow people to thrive;
- Promote resilience in a time of crisis – safeguard against disaster and reduce human suffering;
- Create career pathways into tech – close the economic opportunity gap and reduce unemployment.
- Applicants should demonstrate how Zendesk’s products and financial support will help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable or disadvantaged populations.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award 2022;
- Interested applicant must be a verifiable charitable organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas.
- Organizations must submit an application via the submission form that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- Only applications submitted through the application form will be considered. Zendesk will not accept emailed applications.
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to submit an application via the submission form showing how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.