Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program 2022 (YEEP) for Young Africans
The Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program often shortened as YEEP have been known over time as one of the biggest organisation that have helped in building many young Africans by providing scholarships, funding, mentorship and many more. Today they decides to publicize their ongoing project for the 2022-2023 session and urges interested applicants to take a chance on the opportunity.
The YEEP project is aimed at providing reaching, educating and empowering young entrepreneurs across different African States through effective initiatives and unique solutions. Participation in the program is open to organizations, enterprises, startups which are led by youths between the ages of 18 – 40 years. Priority is also given to idea-stage and growth-stage startups or social enterprises working on an initiative product or idea. Successful candidates will be equipped for success through the scholarship and mentorship program, learn entrepreneurship essentials and earn a certificate in Business Management.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program;
- Interested applicant must be leaders of organizations, social enterprises or startups
- Interested applicant must be between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- Interested applicants are expected to present and defend their business proposals as they pitch live to their potential grantors/investors.
- Interested applicant must demonstrate passion for the business proposal involved.
- Access to several opportunities within the network
- Business networking opportunities
- Skill acquisition
Application Process for the Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Program 2022 (YEEP)
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility are expected to submit an application using the Online Application Form, and must complete this on or before the programme deadline.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.