UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme 2022 for Nigerian Startups
UNIDO Global in collaboration with United Nations Industrial development Organization, Co-creation Hub and the Government of Nigeria are hereby inviting and urging suitably qualified cleantech innovators and entrepreneurs to take a chance in applying for their ongoing Cleantech Innovation Programme for the 2022-2023 session.
The program is represented by the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation Nigeria, and is aimed at building and motivating upcoming startups, cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems in emerging markets and developing economies in the country.
The Global Cleantech Innovation Programme (GCIP) is a United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)-led programme, funded by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), promoting cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship to address the most pressing climate and environmental challenges. The application is open to all Nigerian based cleantech startups and innovators.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme;
- Early-stage startups having an already developed innovative technology-based product (prototype or an existing solution in the market).
- Startups with solution that falls under any cleantech categories with particular attention to solutions that improve energy access in under-served regions.
- A well-rounded and committed team with complementary skills.
- Access to high-impact capacity building sessions delivered by innovative business and cleantech leaders.
- Linkage with mentors and industry experts for targeted advisory support along the journey.
- Access to capital through relationship with strategic investors, VC firms, and other financing institutions.
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the national and global cleantech innovation ecosystem.
- Amplify your impact through National and Global events and showcases.
- Opportunity to scale your innovative cleantech solution in Nigeria and beyond through strategic linkages.
- Connection with large scale cleantech companies across the globe for possible collaborations.
Application Process for the UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme 2022;
Interested applicants who meets the requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to complete and submit their application using the Online Application Form before the deadline.
Application Deadline: July 21st, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.