ACEP Internship Program 2022 for Young African Graduates
It’s the time of the year once again as The Africa Centre for Energy Policy known as (ACEP) is calling on fresh African graduates to enroll for their just started 2022 Next Generation Resource Governance Leaders Internship Program which will run for about 6 months, practically from July 2022 to December 2022.
The internship program is aimed at building African graduates towards a perfect carrier path and also strategized in building young pan-African leaders to provide a sustainable path for good governance.
The ACEP internship program in collaboration with The Next Generation Resource Governance Leaders Program is a six-month project that is devised to perfect and balance the applicants real-world knowledge about the company as well as providing multi-disciplinary intellectual development, practical skills, and research abilities to think in more innovative ways to solve complex governance challenges.
Company/Organisation(s): Africa Centre for Energy Policy (ACEP)
Program Type: Graduate Internship Program
Program Location: Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone
Program Duration: 6 Months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Things to Expect during the Africa Centre for Energy Policy (ACEP) Internship Program
The NextGen Leaders will deliver timely and quality evidence-based policy analysis, training, and advocacy through strong collaborations, ensuring that the ACEP remains a thought-leader in Africa’s energy and the extractive policy space.
- Contribute to writing research reports and policy briefs on the energy and extractive sector of Africa.
- Support media engagement activities on ACEP’s outputs and position on energy and extractive sector issues in Africa.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation, and evaluation of annual programmes
- Support organizational development activities.
- Support in resource mobilization efforts, including grants and proposal writing.
- Contribute to programme management, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities.
Eligibility Criteria for the 2022 ACEP Internship Program 2022
- Interested applicants must be a young African who demonstrates a passion for ensuring the vast extractive resources in Africa translates to sustainable and inclusive development.
- Interested applicant must have the relevant academic qualifications, preferably in any or a combination of economics (including energy), engineering (petroleum/electrical), oil and gas management, public policy, law, political economy, development studies, development finance, project management, communications, statistics, and mathematics etc.
- Interested applicant must have a good writing skills with clarity and logical flow of thought.
- Interested applicant must have adequate knowledge of relevant qualitative and quantitative analytical tools (R, Stata, Eviews, NVivo, Atlas.ti etc.).
- Interested applicant must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Interested applicant must have good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Interested applicant must have the ability to think creatively and take the initiative in solving problems.
- Interested applicant must have a good sense of ownership and responsibility for his/her decisions and actions.
- Interested applicant must have a strong sense of leadership.
Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, South Africa,
The successful applicants for Africa Centre for Energy Policy (ACEP) Internship will receive the following benefits:
- Support for growth and development through:
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Coaching, mentorship, and peer support.
- Creating room for creativity and innovation.
- A generous stipend and free lunch for the duration of the internship.
- Decent accommodation for international interns
Application Process for the Africa Centre for Energy Policy Internship Program 2022
Interested and eligible applicants are expected to submit application for this internship program using the Online Application Form. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after-which.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
For more details about this Opportunity, Visit the Official Website.