Nedbank CIB Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) have made it official about their ongoing 2022 graduate trainee programme and urge fresh graduates to submit an application. This opportunity is aimed as developing young graduates in their career to become financial experts.
The NCIB Programme have a proven track-record in the industry thanks to the recruitment of some of the top experts in corporate and investment banking. The philosophy and passion for diverse thinking sets us apart, making us the perfect place to start your career.
Graduate trainee Programme summary:
Company/Organisation(s): Nedbank, South Africa
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Nedbank CIB Graduate Trainee Programme
To be eligible for Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be an African
- Interested applicants must be skillful and ready to learn
- Interested applicant must have completed at least first degree (Bachelors or HND) from a reputable institution.
- Interested applicants must have a degree in any of the following discipline; Computer science, Engineering (all fields), Information technology, Data and analytics, Cyber-security, Finance and economics, MCom (risk management of financial markets), MPhil (mathematical finance), Agricultural science, Environmental science
What to Expect for the Nedbank CIB Graduate Programme 2022
The Corporate and Investment Banking see our graduates as part of our leadership pipeline, and that is why our graduate programme offers the following:
- A four-month foundational Corporate and Investment Banking programme offered by an international service provider.
- A 12-month programme covering elements such as personal leadership and the latest developments in fintech, business acumen and systems thinking, offering you the opportunity to be involved with a Nedbank CIB-endorsed corporate social investment project as well as action learning projects.
- Permanent employment if you are accepted into the graduate programme, offering you unique Nedbank experience.
- Standard employee benefits and the opportunity to engage with top-management teams about the vision for CIB.
Application Process for the NCIB Graduate Trainee 2022
Interested applicants who meets the eligibility criteria are expected to apply for this internship using the online form. Submission of applicant must be done once and it’s on the basis of first come, first serve.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2022
For more details, Visit the Official Website