Baker Hughes Graduate Internship 2022 (Engineering & Technology)
Baker Hughes which many already as one of the best and leading company in oil servicing is currently looking for qualified graduates who are willing to be nurtured and gain access to bright job with their ignite 12 month internship programme for the 2022
Open completion of the 12 months, the applicant may as well be retained by the company depending on how well he or she have taken the job during his internship period. The aim of the internship is to develop successful applicants on world class Deep-water Subsea Engineering courses and experiences through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning.
The Baker Hughes Internship 2022 is open for every graduate from every nations, though the applicant must have completed some certain level education before joining the leading oil servicing firm. The location is likely to be Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria, and basically considered upon first come first serve basis
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria (Rivers State)
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility for the 2022 Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship.
- Interested applicant must have completed a bachelors or Masters level degree in Engineering or Technology
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Applicant must be fluent in oral and written English
- Applicant must have work permit to work in Nigeria
- Applicant must have completed the NYSC programme
Benefits of Baker Hughes Graduate Internship programme:
- Successful applicants will receive coaching and mentoring to enhance he’s or her learning skill and development.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Successful candidates will have access to vast business units which will in turn build their acumen (finance, commercial, project management etc)
Application process for the Baker Hughes Graduate Internship 2022
Interested applicants are expected to apply for this Baker Hughes Ignite Graduate Internship 2022 programme using their online Application Form on or before the deadline.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
For more information, visit the official Website.