Microsoft Africa Research Institute (MARI) 2022 For African PhD Internship
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best-known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
SEE ALSO: Africa Elite Scholarship Programme for Africans to Study in Taiwan 2022
Microsoft works with the world’s best researchers, moving with the current technology as it rapidly evolves. Together we share the motivation to seek innovative solutions to the world’s toughest challenges and improve the lives of people everywhere.?The MARI, Nairobi, Kenya, is looking for a Ph.D. intern for a 6 month qualitative research project. The MARI is a first-of-its-kind research institute, closely combining foundational research, with product innovation, engineering, and design to create the technologies of the future. Our mission is to understand, build and deploy innovative cloud and AI technologies that not only address core opportunities in Africa and contribute to solving local challenges at scale but which contribute to creating a more productive future for work, health, and society globally.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Microsoft
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarship
Country To Study: Kenya
Host Institution(s): Not Stated
Scholarship Worth: Not Stated
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study level: PhD Scholarship
Gender: Men And Women
Requirements Microsoft Africa Research Institute (MARI) For African PhD Internship 2022
- Microsoft PhD Fellowship winner.
- Currently, pursuing a PhD degree in computer science.?
- Experience contributing to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers (being listed as author) at conferences such as CHI, CSCW
- Should be? able to take? the initiative, but also follow a research plan and work well as part of a team.
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.???
- Relevant work experience, including industry experience or as a Researcher in a lab.?
- Publication Record?
- Ability to design and execute a research agenda.?
SEE ALSO: Japan Scholarships for International Students 2023
Benefits OF Microsoft Africa Research Institute (MARI) For African PhD Internship 2022
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Application process for the Microsoft Africa Research Institute (MARI) 2022
Interested and qualified? Go to Microsoft on careers.microsoft.com to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more details, visit HERE